Avril Clone Avril Clone

This was good, Avril 14th is one of my favorite songs of all time and the instrument you use for melody is very intriguing. It gives a whole new feeling.

My only criticism is that the reverb gets a bit much at some points and the shore sound is a tad overpowering at the start.

Cheers.

Fubaka responds:

I do appreciate your opinion of this track.

However, you should keep in mind that this song is over 3 years old, and I have made a lot of changes to my style since then. Why don't you check out some of my newer tracks?

End (Support The Troops) End (Support The Troops)

I love the way the guitar sounds in this, its clear your thoughts came out through the fretboard.

Its a great piece overall, there's just one part during the beginning i thought was a bit hicuppy.
Deserves a much higher rating man.

Seahorse Paternity Test Seahorse Paternity Test

lost

I always find myself lost when I listen to your songs, they are just so..... dream like.

The vocals fit in well with the rest of the music but I would've liked them more if they faded in a bit more with the rest of the track, to me it feels as if its diverting attention away from the full composition.

Then again, what do I know xD

great song. 10/10

Lapse responds:

Thanks for the great review, Briscus.

I'm glad I can get you lost. :)

You know more than you may think. Another pair of ears is definitely helpful.The faded vocals were intended (maybe it just doesn't work well). I wanted that foggy sound quality for the vox. I also wanted to the more repetitious vocal segment to not be completely centered on the vocals and rather guide you in and out of vocals/backing music. I might have to go back and try some different techniques.

Guitar Hiphop Guitar Hiphop

mmmm

its quite good, and is that a harmonic minor scale i hear? :D

Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash

Fookin awesome

Super double kick.
Kick ass guitar riffs.
death imminent.

Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End

i must ask evildog..

i would like to know whats up with your constant love for zombies.... You have made several AWESOME zombie games and dozens of kick ass songs to go with them.

just another examploe of you skills in composing

Evil-Dog responds:

Zombies are just...fascinating in all aspects

You Give Head To Goats You Give Head To Goats

Great

i agree with the review by BluGil too, just the rough transition and abrupt end, otherwise a good fucking set of riffs dude.

F.I.R.E.D. F.I.R.E.D.

Great.

I think it stands for: Fucking
Intense
Riffs
Electronically
Dispenced

great song 5/5 10/10 downloaded.

DiroNomer responds:

Wow, Great acronym. I think Imma have to go with that. lol Thanks for the comment.

Our First and Final Jam Our First and Final Jam

Pretty damn good.

really good for a mainly improvised song. The lead was a bit off toward the end was all, sounded a bit off tune and notes wernt sustained enough. Other wise freaking awesome jam dude. 5/5 9/10

Quarantine (revised) Quarantine (revised)

fookin awesome

its a great song, vocals are quite good just little wierd bits is all.

the only this thing this song is missing is a bass guitar am i correct?

Jakspeed responds:

And a drum set. And I would probably like to do a couple more lead guitar parts. But hey thanks a lot!!