Faint: a VG remake Faint: a VG remake

woo hoo!

woo hoo!

that was one hell of a mean faint music video...
it could have been slightly better but that sprite usage made up for it=)

5/5 10/10 !!!!!!!!!!!!LP FOR LIFE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

awesome

lol you should make a game

Linkin Pakr - Tribute Linkin Pakr - Tribute

quite bad

it was a good idea for a prankbut the fact that you dont actually listen linkin park is bad cause dats what i was waiting for :p only reason you get high mark is cause lp is THE BEST BAND THERE IS.

and many of you fans cant deny it lol

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

awesomeness

nuff said

Qrossfire Qrossfire

meh

when i saw the name qrossfire,i thought it was going to be some sort of shooter,and that sort of dissapointed me

but anywho its still a good game so im giving 7/10
and 3/5

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

awesome!

this is just so epic!

make another please!

Avril Clone Avril Clone

This was good, Avril 14th is one of my favorite songs of all time and the instrument you use for melody is very intriguing. It gives a whole new feeling.

My only criticism is that the reverb gets a bit much at some points and the shore sound is a tad overpowering at the start.

Cheers.

Fubaka responds:

I do appreciate your opinion of this track.

However, you should keep in mind that this song is over 3 years old, and I have made a lot of changes to my style since then. Why don't you check out some of my newer tracks?

End (Support The Troops) End (Support The Troops)

I love the way the guitar sounds in this, its clear your thoughts came out through the fretboard.

Its a great piece overall, there's just one part during the beginning i thought was a bit hicuppy.
Deserves a much higher rating man.

Seahorse Paternity Test Seahorse Paternity Test

lost

I always find myself lost when I listen to your songs, they are just so..... dream like.

The vocals fit in well with the rest of the music but I would've liked them more if they faded in a bit more with the rest of the track, to me it feels as if its diverting attention away from the full composition.

Then again, what do I know xD

great song. 10/10

Lapse responds:

Thanks for the great review, Briscus.

I'm glad I can get you lost. :)

You know more than you may think. Another pair of ears is definitely helpful.The faded vocals were intended (maybe it just doesn't work well). I wanted that foggy sound quality for the vox. I also wanted to the more repetitious vocal segment to not be completely centered on the vocals and rather guide you in and out of vocals/backing music. I might have to go back and try some different techniques.